Commercialised beauty and make-up products come with a temptation many women cannot resist. …..I mean, who wouldn’t want to look their best?????What more when you walk into a beauty, wellness store or pharmacy and first notice the array of beauty, make-up and skin care products staring right back at you……
Your typical reaction is to check out the product, especially if it’s new in the market. While you’re looking through the product, a beauty consultant approaches you, telling you more about the product and soon enough you are convinced. You leave satisfied with your new purchase. But months down the road, you’ve realised the product is not quite working for you. What do you do? There is no guarantee a product may work for you. I’m not suggesting that beauty products are bad. The success of any product varies from one person to another, of course depending on one’s skin type.
sharing my experience….I had to attend a close wedding so I ordered some make up products online ….. with the high expectations I applied it on my face for testing the products BOOM !!!!! my face had its first red acnes ,swelled up a bit and started itching ….in whole wedding I had those acnes …thank God there are filters in phones !!!!!!
so here are top 5 Indian home remedies for flawless skin……
Little do we know that there are many home and traditional remedies you can consider in order to achieve that healthy, glowing and flawless look. Indian remedies have worked for generations, wonder why our grandmothers always had beautiful skin? Well here’s their secret, be inspired as you check out these remedies.
1: Multani mitti (everyone knows but few applies)
Multani Mitti is a natural wonder for your skin owing to its skin healing, improving and nourishing properties.
Whether you have dry, dull or acne-prone skin, a multani mitti face pack is a sure fire skin saviour. It is an excellent skin cleansing agent, ridding your skin of dirt, oil and grime while its high absorbing properties leave the skin feeling soft and radiant.
a. Multani Mitti Face Pack for Oily Skin
Say goodbye to oily skin: Rich in magnesium chloride, multani mitti helps reduce acne and remove blackheads.
- To a tablespoon of multani mitti, add a teaspoon each of sandalwood powder, rose water and milk.
- Mix them and apply the mixture to your face.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes before rinsing off with cold water. It is gentle enough for daily use.
- If your skin is susceptible to break outs and pimples, this face pack will balance the skin’s pH levels, control oiliness and reduce inflammation.Multanimitti for pimples is an effective, safe and natural solution.
b. Multani Mitti Face Pack for Sun Damage Control
No more sun tan: Known for soothing irritation and cooling down inflamed skin, multani mitti heals sun damage gently.
- Mix one tablespoon multani mitti with a teaspoon each of tomato juice, lime juice, milk and honey.
- Apply it on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes before washing it off with cold water. This soothes sun tan and reduces the appearance of dark spots.
c. Multani Mitti Face Pack for Dry Skin
Adios dry skin woes: While it nourishes dry skin, multani mitti also adds a much needed radiance to dull skin.
- Crush 4 almonds into a fine paste with a few drops of cold milk.
- Add a teaspoon of multani mitti and honey to this mixture.
- Apply it to your face and leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water and watch your skin transform from flaky to soft, smooth and supple.
for flawless skin Neem leaves are a godsend ingredient and a safe home remedy for oily and acne-prone skin. They help keep skin free from pimple-causing bacteria and thus reduce acne. Neem oil extracted from neem leaves is a cooling, drying, and non-comedogenic oil that you can use to tap excess oil from the face and keep it clean and oil-free.
If you thought neem leaves are only suitable for oily and acne-prone skin, you will be glad to know that one of the benefits of neem leaves is that it moisturises dry skin. Neem leaves are essentially rich in fatty acids and vitamin E and known to be nourishing for the skin.
If you have sensitive skin and get skin irritations easily, you need to make space for some homemade neem face packs on your beauty shelf. Neem leaves have anti-inflammatory properties, high content of fatty acids, and glycerides which help soothe irritated and itchy skin.
A DIY toner and blackhead remover
To utilise the optimum benefits of neem in its natural form, boil a handful of fresh neem leaves in water. Then, swipe the infused water on your face with a cotton pad. This works as a DIY toner and helps bring blackheads and whiteheads out from within the skin as you sleep, while also treating congested pores.
how to use neem leaves for flawless skin
- Crush and grind the neem and basil leaves.
- Add honey to the paste and then add the mixture to the fuller’s earth.
- Blend well (you may add water to get a paste-like consistency).
- Apply the paste all over the face and neck and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off by gently scrubbing it off your face
3.Combine honey and cinnamon
People suffering from acne should use a homemade mask made with honey and cinnamon. This mask helps in reducing active acne. Apply fresh Aloe Vera pulp as it is a great moisturiser for acne prone dry skin.
for Indian home remedies for flawless skin honey is one the top one .
how to use it for flawless skin care
You’ll need three tablespoons of manuka honey
one tablespoon of true cinnamon to make this mask.
Simply mix together the two ingredients, microwave for 30 seconds, make sure it’s not too hot, and then paint the mixture on your face.
Let it sit for 10 minutes. Rinse off and pat your face dry with a clean towel.
turmeric for flawless skin:Turmeric consists of natural anti-oxidant, antiseptic and skin brightening properties. Applying a paste of turmeric will help remove tan and treat blemishes. Lemon is high in Vitamin C and antioxidants, making it another excellent skin brightener
A recent study found that turmeric essential oil in a lotion formulation can brighten skin within three weeks with results that last just as long.
Turmeric can help fade the acne scars of your hormonal youth. The jury’s still out on its ability to erase the emotional pain!
Still struggling with acne? Not only will the anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric help, but so will its antibacterial properties
Turmeric face mask for clearer skin
- Mix 1 tablespoon raw honey with 1 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice if desired.
- Mix into a thick paste and apply to skin.
- Rinse with warm water after 10 to 15 minutes
Turmeric and raw milk or curd together can help your skin fight free radicals that can damage your skin. Curd or raw milk are both rich in lactic acid and hydroxy acid which help improve your complexion and make your skin soft and radiant.
Together, they make a skin pack that will give you radiant, soft and younger-looking skin.
Rose essential oil or rose water is one of the best toners out there, which is suitable for all skin types. Store it in a spray bottle and use it twice a day. It would help to soothe and calm the skin, balance ph levels, and help repair the skin’s elasticity.
Rose Water To reduce under-eye puffiness
Under eye puffiness can be caused due to many reasons like allergies, stress, eye fatigue and lack of sleep.
Rose Water Hydrating the skin
In our busy lives and routines we might not find time to hydrate the parched skin. Dehydration and dryness can lead to a lot skin problems like premature ageing, redness, tingling sensation and even rashes. Its best we keep the skin hydrated from inside as well as from outside
Rose water gives healthy glow to the skin and is good for boosting hydration. Mix a small amount of rose water in your moisturising cream and apply it on your face for a refreshing
so here the lists of top 5 Indian home remedies for flawless skin everyone should must follow in this quarantine period . make the best use of lockdown by making your skin flawless and acne free at home .
- top 5 Indian home remedies for flawless skinCommercialised beauty and make-up products come with a temptation many women cannot resist. …..I mean, who wouldn’t want to look their best?????What more when you walk into a beauty, wellness store or pharmacy and first notice the array of beauty, make-up and skin care products staring right back at you…… Your typical reaction is to … [Read more…]
- What to watch on netflix 2021 that will blow your mind!!TV shows that are worth binge watching on Netflix! What to watch on netflix 2021 that will blow your mind!!whenever we want to watch something on netflix but have no idea exactly what to watch we spend a lot of time searching and asking friends for the perrrfect movie or tv show!!!!!!finding a genuinely great … [Read more…]
- Top scariest horror movies ever 2021!55 horror movies were produced last year. Top scariest horror movies ever 2021! Carnivores is the most popular film on Imbd at the moment and what lies beneath” is the highest grossing ($155 million). from this Data we can say that people love horror movies! For much of the world, 2020 !! the year itself … [Read more…]
- Top 10 places to visit in kashmir.If there a heaven on earth …it is here…it is here…it is here”. Is kashmir worth visiting? Definitely! Kashmir is one of the best destinations to visits in India and also called the “𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉”.Kashmir is world famous for its scenic splendor snow capped mountains, plentiful wildlife, handicrafts and handlooms, exquisite monuments and hospitable … [Read more…]